Anything and everything that comes out of Arvind Kejriwal and Aam Adami Party is shit as they have large intestine in place of their brains. He is the product and creation of English Main Stream Media. That means he is a total hype and absolutely no substance in terms policy, execution and governance.
In fact he is a big blot on brand IIT Kharagpur and IIT should seriously consider withdrawing the certificate given to him. I have zero sympathy for these Communist, Naxal and Anarchist Pigs. They are the brain tumor of humanity. Sooner this tumor is removed, preferably surgically, better for the humanity in general and India in particular.
Now that you know my view, opinion and bias against Arvind Kejriwal and AAP, I as a responsible citizen of India, I can not really allow my fellow citizens of India and residents of Delhi to suffer for their stupidity in electing the #AAPtards to Delhi Assembly.
As a duty to my nation I am proposing an alternative solution for Delhi’s “Odd-Even Scheme” and possibly other major cities and towns. They can adopt this scheme to improve the quality of life of the citizens.
Delhi is suffering from severe air pollution and vehicular emissions is one of the many contributors to the air pollution. The Delhi High Court has [pulled up] Delhi Government for their inaction in curbing the pollution and ordered it to take action.
and King of #AAPtards Arvind Kejriwal has come up with a hare brain Odd-Even formula to curb vehicular pollution. Under this “scheme” private cars running on Petrol or Diesel was not allowed to be used on odd days if the car’s registration number is Odd and on even days if the car’s registration number is Even.
The “scheme” was launched in January 2016 on pilot bases for 15 days and was prematurely announced a success by “alleged” , and so-called on day one!
I have not come across any scientific study done to measure the impact of the scheme in these areas.
- Impact on air pollution and air quality [Report]
- Impact on traffic and congestion.
- Impact on public transport.
- Impact on individual citizens affected.
: http://www.asianage.com/delhi/delhi-high-court-seeks-action-plan-bring-down-air-pollution-289 (High Court Seeks action plan)
: http://www.firstpost.com/india/odd-even-scheme-arrested-peak-pollution-level-delhi-govt-submits-in-high-court-2576392.html (As per Report)
Issues with existing scheme
The major issues with this scheme are
- Only applies to privately owned cars running on petrol and diesel
- Too many exclusions and exemptions
- A small number of private car owners penalized disproportionately. They have to forgo convenience of commuting in their own personal vehicles for almost 40% of the month!
As per the various reports here the number of vehicles affected by this scheme range from 2% to 6% which is insignificant to resolve the air pollution issue.
A better scheme
A better formula should have at least the following qualities
- Reduces total number of vehicles on the road on any given day.
Does not have too many exemptions and exclusions
Does not promote or force multiple car ownership and encourages true people’s participation.
Does not provide opportunity to law enforcement agencies and personnel to indulge in corruption.
Considering the above criteria for implementing the scheme should put the prohibition on vehicles on the road based on the last digit of the registration number. For example all vehicles which have registration number ending in 3 will not be allowed on the road on 3rd, 13th & 23rd of a given month. Same way a vehicle with registration number ending in 8 will be barred from plying on the road on 8th, 18th and 28th of the calendar month.
If you look at the table bellow you will see that individual vehicle owner will be affected for between 2 to 4 days in a given month or better 35 to 43 days a year and citizens will be more than happy to comply as he/she sees much fairer and equitable treatment to all others vehicle owners.
|Date/Reg No. Ending ->
Also the exemption given is only to the emergency and essential services and their numbers are a small percentage of total vehicles.
This scheme will actually reduce vehicular traffic by close to 10% and should result in drastic reduction in traffic congestion and reduced air pollution without putting extreme stress on public utility like Delhi Metro System or other public transport.
This scheme should be enforced on ALL Vehicles running on fossil fuel irrespective of their size or type of fossil fuel used.
- Two Wheelers
- Three Wheelers (petrol/diesel/CNG/LPG)
- Cars (petrol/diesel/CNG/LPG)
- Light Motor Vehicles Commercial
- Heavy Motor Vehicles Commercial
- Buses (Public & Private)
- Tractors, Trolleys, Towing wans, Earth Movers etc.
- Any vehicle running on hydrocarbon fuel including petrol, diesel, CNG, LPG, ethanol, etc.
- Entering into Delhi/NCR
- Passing through Delhi/NCR
- Registered anywhere in India not just Delhi
- Vehicles used within Air Port(s)
Time and schedule
- Operated on ALL days
- Including on Sundays and public holidays
- Comes in force everyday at 6:00 AM and ends on 12:00 AM
- Ambulances (Public).
- Ambulances (Private voluntary).
- Fire brigade (Only official vehicles like fire engines).
- The Police (only official vehicles).
- Military/Paramilitary forces (only in case of emergencies).
- All vehicles running on electric power.